Management Trainee/Development Program
U.S. Kids Golf, the leading junior golf company worldwide, seeks energetic and organized candidates for our Management Trainee program. This full-time position is at the U.S. Kids Golf headquarters in Peachtree Corners, Georgia.
3040 Northwoods Parkway, Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
40 hours per week (minimum)
Salaried (commensurate with experience)
- Will begin with rotational tasks for six months to a year in various departments within all U.S. Kids Golf business areas: Products, Coach Development, and Tournaments. Once training is complete, a more specific job based on the person’s interest and personality fit will be determined.
- Portions of the developmental program will include: Customer Service/Sales Support, Warehouse/Distribution, Tournament Operations, Accounting, and Website updates and analytics.
Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Must be passionate about golf
- Skilled in using Windows-based PCs, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Bonus Incentives
- In-office Golf Simulator
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com,
- Subject line: Management Trainee/Development Program