U.S. Kids Golf allows you to trade-in your old clubs for credit to be used on our website to get your old clubs out of the garage and start saving.
- All TradeUp credits will be issued as a promo code for use on uskidsgolf.com.
- All clubs must be in good condition with reasonable wear and tear to receive credit. PLEASE NOTE: Clubs that rattle or are dented, have rock chips, or have any non-factory alterations other than grips will not be eligible for return.
- U.S. Kids Golf covers the cost of the return shipping with a 4-club minimum.
- Any clubs received that are not considered in reasonable condition will not receive credit.
- Valid only in the continental United States
Eligible Clubs and Value
- Only U.S. Kids Golf Tour Series, Ultralight, Ladylight, Ultralight for Women, and Yard Club products are eligible for return. A minimum of 4 clubs is required for us to send a FedEx Shipping label to you.
- Tour Series 3 or Tour Series 5 = $7.00 Value (Only clubheads with these markings: TS3 or TS5)
- Ultralight = $5.00 Value (Only clubheads with these markings: WT)
- Yard Club, Ladylight, and Ultralight for Women = $5.00 Value
Carry or stand bags are non-returnable. Please donate to a charity or junior program near you.
What to do next?
- Login or create an account.
- From the left hand options on your dashboard (see screenshot below), select Customer Support, then Submit a New Case. Be sure to choose Trade Up Program as your inquiry type.
- After receiving your completed form, a customer service team member will contact you with next steps. We pay trade-in shipping for you!