Left Hand TS3-60 9 Iron, Steel Shaft
The TS3 iron features a variable sole width, a slightly offset club head, optimal Center of Gravity, and a thin topline. This club gives the player great confidence, more forgiveness on off-center hits, maximized shot making options, and improved trajectory control.
- Optimal Height Range 60 in. to 63 in.
- v5 model (5% lighter club heads than adult)
- 431 Stainless Steel club heads
- 43 degree loft
- J-Flex Steel Shaft frequency matched and spined
- 34 in. finished club length
- Low flex point for optimal ball flight
- Appropriate sized grips (replacements available)