Caddy use of carts:
All players and caddies must walk for the duration of the event except where designated shuttles are provided. Pull carts, however, are allowed unless prohibited by the host golf course.
Ties for 1st place will be broken with a sudden death playoff.
· If weather or darkness prevents completing a sudden death playoff, the winner will be decided by a scorecard playoff.
Ties for 2nd and 3rd will be broken by the following:
· All ties for eighteen hole players will be determined on the basis of the best score on the last nine holes. If the tying players have the same score for the last nine, determine the winner on the basis of the last six holes, last three holes and finally the 18th hole.
· All ties for nine hole players will be determined on the basis of the best score on the last six holes, last three holes and finally the 9th hole.
· If the players are still tied using the above method, continue backwards from the last hole until a winner is determined
· If the competition has a multiple tee start for eighteen hole players, it is recommended that the “last nine holes, last six holes, etc.” is considered to be holes 10-18, 13-18, etc.
· For a multiple day event a tie for 2nd and 3rd and 3rd and 4th will be broken by the best score on the last day. If a tie still occurs, follow the scorecard system above for the last day.
If an event is shortened due to inclement weather, scorecard playoffs will be determined by:
· 5 or 6 holes completed – last three, last hole
· 7 or 8 holes completed – last six, last three, last hole
· 9 or more holes completed – last 9, last six, last three, last hole